August 28, 2013 Comments Off on Potatoes Romanoff
A family favorite.
Write a review
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 1-2 c shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- fresh ground pepper
- The night before serving, boil potatoes until fork tender. Grate potatoes and combine with green onions, 1 c cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator overnight in an oven proof casserole.
- Prior to serving preheat oven to 350 F. Cover casserole with remaining cheese and sprinkle with Paprika. Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Skagit Valley's Best Produce https://svbest.com/